Who we are
We are a team of enthusiastic professionals, who like what they do. We observe and apply the provisions of Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants, issued by International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). We apply in our work the main principles:
- Professional competence and due care
- Professional conduct
How do we work
We gain deep understanding of our clients’ key business drivers, what information they need, and present it timely and in an easy-to-use format. We provide to owners and managers the possibility to focus on their core business development, we do care for everything else.
What we believe in
There are no problems, only solutions
Our key team members
The Director and owner – Mrs. Irena Vakova
- Certified Public Accountant, member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Bulgaria (ICPA) since 1999
- Member of Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, UK (ACCA) since 2011
- Included in the list of Financial Supervision Commission of registered auditors with right to audit insurance companies since 2009
- She has remarkable experience in accounting and financial reporting, 14 years as Certified Public Accountant and statutory auditor.
- During her professional path she was part of Assurance in PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit OOD as Director and statutory auditor for 6,5 years, responsible for the audit of over 120 public and non-public companies, Banks and Insurance companies, etc.
- 2-year experience in Baker Tilly Klitou Bulgaria, managing the audit and consultancy practice.
- Lecturer in IFRS in ICPA during May 2013, October 2012, December 2011
- Complier of exam tests in accounting for exams in ICPA 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
They have chosen us, what about you?
Our clients operate in different industries – production, real estates, construction, retail and wholesale, telecommunication, services providers, quarry research and development.